19 June 2006

Last Weekend and The Week Ahead

I had a great weekend. Rob and I went up to a condo in Park City and relaxed the weekend away. The condo was so huge and drafty that we invited the Shawns and Teri to join us for the second evening. We stayed up way too late drinking wine and playing the Game of LIFE.

Sunday was, of course, Father's Day and the family gathered for a barbeque celebration in my sister's back yard. Her boyfriend made Chicago Dogs (with mustard, relish, chopped onions and tomatoes and celery salt!) which were simply to die for. I ate three. I also made mojitos, for which I am famous.

My friends Henry and Ulla, and their children are coming to visit us in November and I simply cannot wait to see them! I am beyond excited -- it's been three years since I saw them last, in Austria.

In the coming days I'll upload some pictures from Danny's wedding last Thursday. I may also talk a little bit about my favorite tyrant, North Korea's Kim Jong-il, who allegedly has been busy topping up a Taepo Dong 2 ballistic missile, getting it ready for launch sometime soon.

This man - yes, THIS MAN, strikes the fear of god in millions of North Koreans. God help us all when they wake up and smell the charlatan.

No comments: